Did you know that the /f/ sound is not always represented by the letter ‘f’? It’s written as the letter ‘f’ or two letters ‘ff’ 91% of the time. What about the remaining 9% of words?
Mese: settembre 2018
I actually feel grea!Nothing makes me happier as a teacher n person then ex students callling me to say they tried different teachers for whichever reason but really prefer me as their teacher!How cool 😎?
English IS weird and so are teachers of English !!